Garmont T8 Boot
The Garmont T8 BIFIDA Boots (Desert Tan) are getting nothing but rave reviews. "After 14 years in the Army, these are the best boots I have ever worn!" said one soldier. Not one blister or hot spot, he boasted. And no wonder. These boots have been engineered blending century-old Italian craftsmanship with high tech materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods.
The Vibram Bifida sole features rugged lugs made for hiking, running and climbing over all kinds of terrain. These lightweight, rugged and durable desert tan boots can be worn on patrol, to the range, on all-terrain vehicles, even in amphibious or extremely wet climates. These boots dry so quickly you barely know they were ever wet, sparing feet the agony of red hot blisters. Plus, they require less break-in time than most other tactical boots on the market.
- Superior traction, stability and shock reduction technologies are injected into nearly all areas and surfaces
- Multi-terrain performance from rugged, stable Vibram Bifida sole
- Tapered nylon, woven footboard provides superb traction, stability and shock absorption
- Ergonomic injected nylon footbed has a unique cup system that allows the boot to work with your body to provide a more natural, stable performance and stress-reduction on ankles and knees
- Footbed cup system works in tandem with unique heel retention strapping system to support your body at all times ensuring maximum stability