Ready access to your ammo reserves is a critical must in a combat environment. Crafted with this principal in mind, the ITW ITW Gen IV 5.56mm .223 FastMag with Tabs employs an innovative magazine-retention system to eliminate the need for flap-style top closures or elastic bands so you can stay locked and loaded under pressure. ITW utilizes a urethane-based tension strap to maintain a reliable grip on your magazines, keeping them securely in place even while you're on the move. Adjust the strap to your preference for custom-tailored mag removal. The ITW 5.56mm .223 with Tabs also offers solar resistance, reducing the potential for heat gain while minimizing its IR signature. Mount up or down on any PALS or MOLLE one-inch webbing platform to suit your preference.
- Rapid magazine access provided by coverless design
- Offers compatibility with most .223 and 5.56mm mags
- Built from rugged polymer which offers anti-fragmentation resilience
- Front mounting slots allow for modular stacking of additional mag holders or pouches
- Reduced IR signature and solar heat gain
- Adjustable urethane strap for customized retention strength