Contaminated water is common all around the world. Make any water safe to drink with award-winning filtering system found in the LifeStraw Go. This water bottle features a 2-stage filtration system that includes an activated carbon filter for removing chlorine, bad tastes, and organic chemical matter and a hollow fiber membrane capable of removing 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, so you know the water coming out the straw is safe.
Where ever you go, be confident your water is safe to drink with the LifeStraw Go with 2-stage Filtration. Order today!
- BPA Free
- Meets US EPA standards
- Replaceable activated carbon filter lasts up to 100 liters (26 gallons)
- Innovative hollow fiber membrane (0.2 microns) good for up to 1000 liters (264 gallons)
- Carbon filter reduces organic chemical matter, chlorine, and bad taste
- Fiber membrane removes waterborne bacteria and protozoa
- Reduces waterborne bacteria, including E. Coli, by 99.9999% (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Reduced waterborne protozoan parasites, including Giardia & Cryptosporidium, by 99.9% (>LOG 3 reduction)