Massif 2-Piece Flight Suit Jacket - NAVAIR
Choose a color : Sage
Choose a Size
Choose a Length
NAVAIR approved --- Massif® 2-Piece Flight Suit Jacket–Military. Designed for pilots and aircrew. We designed our revolutionary new 2-Piece Flight Suit Jacket-Military from direct user feedback across multiple branches and multiple platforms. Our jacket is one hundred percent manufactured in the U.S., making it Berry Compliant and now approved by NAVAIR for use within the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps.
Years in the making, we designed our revolutionary new 2-Piece Flight Suit Jacket-Military from direct user feedback across multiple branches and multiple platforms. Our team wanted to enhance the capabilities of the modern aviator and aircrewman with innovative design features unique to our garments. We built an original patented attachment system that allows flexibility and movement between the jacket and pant while still aiding coverage in flash events. In addition, mesh-lined pocket configurations give the jacket enhanced heat-stress mitigation and quick-drying capabilities that have transformed the comfort of the garment. Our 2-Piece Flight Suit Jacket-Military is one hundred percent manufactured in the U.S., making it Berry Compliant. Along with proper seam placement, donning & doffing zippers, durable nylon ripstop fabric and a modern athletic, fit–we’ve left nothing unturned in revolutionizing your next flight suit.
- Two upper arm pockets
- Two chest pockets
- Hook and loop cuff closures
- 3 Point Attachment System
- Upper shoulder pen pocket
- Mesh lined pockets for enhanced heat-stress mitigation
- Donning and doffing zippers
- Modern Athletic Fit
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413/F2302 performance specification for flame resistance.
- The Massif® 2-Piece Flight Suit Jacket-Military integrates Burlington’s Sigma™ 4-Star fabric with innovative design. A revolutionary patented (U.S. Patent 9,015,864) attachment system unites the flight suit jacket with the pant giving 1-piece utility with 2-piece functionality.