Massif Elements™ CWAS Pants with Battleshield X® Fabric (FR)
Choose a color : Multicam®
Choose a Size
Choose a Length
Face the skies with certainty with the Massif Elements Cold Weather Aviation System (CWAS) Pants, USAF approved bottoms designed with the modern Airman in mind. Featuring Battleshield X fabric, Elements CWAS pants use Dupont NOMEX nylon fibers that carbonize and thicken when subjected to the intense heat of a flash fire, reducing or even outright preventing certain burn injuries.
Safety doesn’t mean sacrificing comfort and flexibility; these pants are lined with Gore FR 4-way stretch technology, resulting in a low profile, ergonomic fit allowing maneuverability in the narrow corridors and bays of modern aircraft. The Massif Elements CWAS pants also offer exceptional breathability, durability, and a fantastic warmth-to-weight ratio that won’t slow you down. Order a pair today and experience the blend of form and function that performs when you do.
- ASTM D6413/F2302-compliant flame-resistant design for burn protection from flash fires
- DuPont and Gore fabrics will keep pace with however many flight hours you accrue
- Water resistant shell keeps you warm by repelling rain and snow away from your inner layers
- Windproof membrane blocks biting wind while remaining breathable during long duty days
- USAF authorized safe-to-fly
- 4-way stretch ensures a comfortable fit all the time