McRae AFG Terassault Freedom Boots (Sage)
General Color : Sage
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Your footwear is your only true line of defense against the rough terrain below, so make sure your boots are up to the task when you're stationed in rugged environments. For breathable comfort and strong defense against potential injuries, select the McRae AFG Terassault Freedom Boots (Sage).
These high-quality McRae boots are built with the tactical operator in mind, with a genuine Vibram rubber outsole and midsole that deliver lightweight stabilizing performance on uneven terrain. The unique TeraLoc speed-lace system features specially designed stitched-in laces which are textured to maintain a snug fit even when they come untied. The cushioned orthotic foot bed adds additional support and is removable, and integral Agion technology provides anti-microbial properties to eliminate growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Upper built from genuine cowhide suede and super-tough 1000-denier nylon materials
- Vented at inner arch for ideal airflow, keeping your feet cool and dry
- Terrasault boots are lightweight size 10R weigh in at 1.375 lbs or 623.7 g
- Back-facing forefoot seams reduce snags and hang-ups in rough terrain
- Flex points allow for articulation of upper to improve ankle movement
- Eight-inch height meets standards and provides ideal support