The McRae Jungle Boots with Panama Sole (Black)is highly comfortable and also extremely durable. Manufactured with a full grain leather lower and a Cordura upper, these boots won’t break down over time. Fitted with an oil, acid and slip resistant Panama sole, the boots provide improved traction in harsh terrain. The eight inch height provides complete ankle support to make sure that you will not suffer serious injuries while trekking through uneven terrain. To provide superior comfort, the boots have a removable cushioned insert and a padded collar. Nylon coated brass eyelets, speed lace system and drainage ports are resistant to corrosion for use in wet conditions. Enjoy modern comfort in classic jungle boots; get the McRae Black Jungle Boot with Panama Sole today!
- 8 inch height for improved ankle support
- Oil, acid and slip resistant Panama sole provides enhanced traction
- Removable cushion insert offers superior comfort than traditional boots
- Full grain black leather and black Cordura upper are exceptionally durable
- Padded collar provides additional cushioning for improved comfort
- Nylon coated brass eyelets and speed lacing system are corrosion resistant
- Nylon coated brass drains allow air to circulate inside