Mechanix Wear TAA M-Pact Gloves
Get it as soon as:
When you need gloves with the ability to protect your hands in the field, many law enforcement and service members trust the Mechanix Wear TAA Black M-Pact Gloves for the job. The sonic-welded thermal plastic rubber provides flexibility and protection to common impact and abrasion areas on the hands. For smooth trigger guard entry and mobility, the index finger has a unique impact guard that will not impede performance or cause accidental discharge of your firearm.
The Mechanix Wear gloves have a dual layer internal fingertip that is constructed to reinforce the thumb and index fingers for enhanced protection, and the embossed fingertip pattern improves dexterity and feel of the glove. The palm incorporates Hi-impact XRD padding to absorb impact and vibration while you are engaged, to ensure you can keep your focus on the duty you’re performing.
- Impact Guard protect knuckle of index fingers with EVA padding
- Thermal Plastic Rubber Knuckle Guards to protect from impact
- TrekDry material is form-fitting and keeps hands cooler
- Thermal Plastic Rubber hook and loop closure
- Armortex palm reinforcement panel
- Dual layer internal fingertip for added durability
- Textured and embossed thumb and index fingers for dexterity and grip
- Synthetic leather palm
- Nylon pull loop
- Machine washable
- Military and Law Enforcement Duty Wear
- TAA Compliant