When it comes to boots, Merrell knows just what to do. They showed that with their MQC Tactical boots. The uppers on these boots feature a suede and abrasion resistant non-wicking textile with a breathable mesh liner. A bellows tongue was used to help keep whatever it is you’re marching throughout, because debris doesn’t belong in your boot. Merrell’s Kinetic Fit Advanced removable contoured insole was utilized for its enhanced heel and arch structure and integrated cushion pod. Air Cushion Viz with high rebound EVA foam was added to the heel for extra shock absorption, and added stability and Merrell’s M. Select Grip rubber outsole gives you traction no matter what terrain you are walking on.
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicamuniforms for Army members.
- M. Select Grip outsole for durable traction no matter the environment
- Midfoot molded nylon arch shank for added support and flex
- Medial venting
- Removable Kinetic Fit Advanced contoured insole with enhanced heel and arch and integrated cushion pod for support
- High rebound EVA foam Air Cushion Viz in the heel to absorb shock and add stability
- Bellows tongue to keep the world out of your boot
- Suede and abrasion resistant non-wicking textile upper
- Mesh lining for breathability
- AR670-1 approved with OCP or multicam
- AFI 36-2903 approved with OCP