Merrell Women's MOAB 2 8 Inch Tactical Waterproof Boot
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The original Moab hiking boot, redesigned with the warfighter in mind and reinforced against the elements. Whether it’s the marshy swamps of Louisiana or the rugged mountains of Afghanistan, The MOAB 2 Tactical Waterproof Boot is your companion to keep your feet protected through the rigors of duty. And since these are Merrell boots, you know they have the same all-day comfort designed into each of their products.
The upper is fashioned with waterproof suede leather and a durable, breathable mesh that keeps water out without strangling your foot on long duty days. For the wettest days, the boot is lined with a M-Select DRY liner that repels water and doesn’t interfere with the breathable nature of the boot. Keep your footing with the Merrell MSelect grip outsole. And finally, trust in the stability arms that cross the boot, providing structure and stability along the ankle without interfering with the flexible mesh construction.
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper, all lined with M-Select DRY waterproof membrane.
- Zonal arch support and rubber stability arms for added stability.
- Heavy-duty zipper for easy on and off. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
- Black Color
- 5mm Lug Depth
- 2lb 5oz per pair (1049g)