Never before has the flexibility of a fully featured hybrid bike made its way into such a convenient, portable package. The Montague Navigator Folding Bike is a multi-functional folding bike kitted with all the bells and whistles needed for spontaneous life of following wherever the road takes you – whether the road is paved or not.
The Montague Navigator’s knobby, wide 35mm tires cruise over small rocks, crevices, and cracks and effortlessly cruises through gravel trails. Take advantage of 27 speeds that support any terrain, from steep inclines to long, consistent roads. Disc brakes ensure you have the stopping power you need in any weather conditions, and the bike is rounded off with a multi-purpose RackStand that acts as a cargo carrier, kickstand, and bike stand when folded.
- Feature's Montague's custom drawn folding 7005 aluminum frame that collapses for easy storage in a trunk or closet; perfect for on the go lifestyles and apartment living!
- 700cc rims and 35mm Kenda semi-knobby tires ride smooth over rough terrain and gravely roads while maintaining speed on pavement
- 9-speed Shimano Sora derailleur and accompanying triple crankset offer 27-speeds of flexibility on hills, gravel roads, and city streets
- Promax mechanical disc brakes offer superior stopping power in mud, rain, and snow.
- Approx. Weight: 29lbs
- Folds down to 36" x 28" x 12"