Nike SFB Gen 2 Boots
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
One of the most iconic service boots of the last decade, the Nike SFB GEN 2 Boots are some of the best military boots available in the market today. The Nike gen 2 boots incorporate innovative styling with athletic performance capabilities to make a highly effective, fashionable, and durable boot. Engineered specially for military and law enforcement applications the durable nylon canvas and synthetic leather construction give the wearer traction and stability without sacrificing speed and agility.
Inspired by Nike Free technology, the soft and flexible outsole with aggressive lugs provide a perfect balance of traction, comfort and stability that is ideal for the tactical athlete. The SFB's internal rock shield also provides protection against punctures. Pair these Nike Army boots with the top rated SFB Tactical Sock for field ops or grab the SFS Responder Bag to accompany your LE gear setup.
These boots lock in your forefoot to help with blister prevention thanks to lace lock. Angled flex grooves in the sole keep you moving at 100 percent so you can focus on the mission at hand. These boots are ready for whatever situation you find yourself in!
- Coyote is AR 670-1 Compliant for US Army Wear w/ Multicam and OCP
- Coyote is AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ OCP
- All the same performance of the original boots
- Reinforced heel pad for added sole life to keep money in your pocket
- Reinforced stitching at toe to prevent separation
- Saw-tooth style arch tread for added grip and fast roping
- Lace lock to lock your forefoot in and help prevent blisters
- Angled flex grooves anatomically placed to allow greater natural motion