North American Rescue
North American Rescue HyFin Vent Chest Seal - Individual
Get it as soon as:
If you want a top of the line way to treat penetrating injuries to the chest area, the North American Rescue HyFin Vent Chest Seal is what you need. The seal has three vented channels that allow airflow when exhaling and prevent the passage of air during inhalation. Blood can escape as necessary. Plus, the seal has a fail-safe system, so even if two vents are blocked, the product remains completely operational.
With superior adhesive technology, the seal will stick in the most hostile situations, including when patients are excessively hairy or sweaty. The rugged pouch is easy to open, though it only allows one dressing to be opened at a time. Each seal has a gauze patch included to help clean the wound area before application. The clear backing conforms to the patient’s chest and allows for wound burping as needed.
- Meets EMS Standard of Care and TCCC & TECC Guidelines for penetrating chest injuries
- Red-Tip pull tab for one step peel-and-stick application
- New, patented design
- Product size: 6 inches tall by 6 inches wide
- Package: 7.75 inches by 4.5 inches
- Weighs 1.37 ounces
- Red-Tip technology tear notches