Are you dedicated to taking care of your canines? Get the North American Rescue K-9 Handler Kit to make sure you can provide emergency medical support for your favorite furry friend when needed. The kit was designed with handlers in mind. The case and contents are compact and durable enough to survive real field use. Plus, the kit carries necessary supplies to give medical attention to humans in survival situations.
The case comes equipped with everything needed to address the most common traumatic injuries seen in working canines like heat distress or bloat. Because it is so small, you can easily attach it to your assault gear using MOLLE/PALS connectors or a Quick Detach Panel. The latter option allows for easy and speedy removal of the entire kit.
- Closed kit dimensions: 7 inches tall by 4.5 inches wide by 2.75 inches deep
- Weighs 1 pound and 5 ounces
- Condensed IFAK for point of injury treatments
- Ideal for a range of canine injuries from severe bleeding to heat injury
- Utilizes the world’s best tourniquet: the C-A-T
- ;Digital vet thermometer
- Surgical tape
- 8 alcohol prep pads
- Needle kit
- HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- Emergency trauma dressing