The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 Alpha Array (APEL) are designed to be part of a scalable and modular system to meet the demands of those who face the unexpected. Oakley Alpha is a three part system comprised of a goggle, frame, and gasket, with a single lens that works across all of the platforms. TheOakley SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 Alpha Array (APEL) are the first step, and include a frame and lens of your choosing. Look for other Oakley M-Frame Alpha compatible products to expand the use of this versatile pair of glasses for all of your on-duty situations.
The frames are made from exceptionally lightweight O Matter material that will feel comfortable on your face. The Unobtainium nosepad actually increases its grip as you perspire, keeping them firmly on your nose without issue. The stems are very thin, allowing you to comfortably wear them beneath ear pro or comms systems. The frames also have a trap door that snaps open to allow for quick and easy lens changes. The lens is made with shield lens technology that is ballistic rated to block flying shrapnel from reaching your eyes. Order today.
- Lightweight O Matter frame is comfortable
- APEL Approved
- Unobtainium nose pads provide grip while sweating
- Clear & Grey Lenses
- Shield lens technology prevents damage to your eyes
- Thin stem technology is compatible with over-ear protection and comms systems
- Trap door lens change design is easy to switch in and out
- Enhanced line of sight ensures clear vision at all times
- Ballistic rated lens is approved for active duty US military wear