ThisOakley SI lightweight 2.0 gloveis perfect for operators who need a high performance, low weight, mission-specific protective covering for their hands during operations in warmer climates. Your hands will be comfortable at all times and won’t succumb to nasty blisters or hot spots due to breathability and comfort technologies that are built right into the fabric used to make these Oakley SI Lightweight 2.0 gloves.
This glove has been engineered to give you the manual dexterity you need for no-fail performance in everything you do. Made of span nylon and airprene, Oakley also used sweat-resistant, highly functional AX suede for maximum dexterity in the palms. The reinforced trigger finger is removable making the Oakley SI glove extremely adaptable. Notice the high friction pattern on the fingers, which provides a sure grip for extra confidence on the range or in theatre.
- Protects hands at all times
- Removable trigger finger aids in adaptability
- Perforated for breathability for longer wear
- Span nylon and airprene low weight materials allow for a more comfortable fit and feel
- AX suede palm allows for better dexterity at the palm
- High friction pattern on the fingers provides outstanding grip on the first and second fingers