Oakley Straightlink OO9331-08 sunglasses feature ground-breaking sport technology to suit your everyday active lifestyle. The newest design features Oakley’s most advanced developments in technology with integrated Unobtainium at the earsocks and nosepads ensuring a no slip grip. Both lightweight and durable, Oakley Straightlink OO9331-08 sunglasses are made from O Matter, Oakley’s stress-resistant frame material that offers comfort of all day wear.
Oakley Straightlink OO9331-08 sunglasses feature Plutonite lenses that have top UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Oakley Straightlink OO9331-08 sunglasses incorporate three-point fit to obtain ultra-precise optical alignment whilst combating pressure points. This distinctive black and red polished frame is new for this season with Torch Iridium Polarised rectangular shaped lenses that are suitable for any active lifestyle.
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® :High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- IMPACT PROTECTION : Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
- UV PROTECTION :Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.