Point Blank Level III+ Shooter's Cut 555 Steel Torso Armor Plate
With a super strong steel build, the Point Blank Level III+ Shooter's Cut 555 Steel Torso Armor Plate exceeds NIJ .06 Level III testing standards against commonly used rifle rounds. Lightweight and ready for action, Point Blank steel plates are surprisingly lightweight and are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to work seamlessly with Point Blank plate carriers, including the SOHPC Gen III, PC2 plate carriers, PCP plate carriers, and more.
Visit our Protective Plates and Body Armor Resource Page for more information!
- Exceeds NIJ .06 Level III Standards
- Construction: Steel
- Curvature: Single Curve
- Thickness: 0.38"
- Testing Standard:
- 5.56 mm x 45 mm, 62-grain FMJ (M855)
- 5.56 mm x 45 mm, 55-grain Ball (M193) Velocities up to 2960 FPS
- 7.62 mm x 51 mm, 147-grain FMJ (M80)
- 7.62 mm x 39 mm, 123-grain (PS Ball/MSC)
- 8" x 10", Shooter's Cut, 5.6 lbs.
- 10" x 12", Shooter's Cut, 7.85 lbs.
- 11" x 14", Shooter's Cut, 10.66 lbs..