Made from ultra-durable composite and ceramic, the Point Blank Level IV Shooter's Cut Torso Armor Plate meets NIJ .06 Threat Level IV for stand-alone plates against rifle rounds and can also be used in combination with soft armor inserts. This single curve shooter's cut plate is rated to withstand common rifle round, such as 5.56 x 45 mm M855 and 7.62 x 39mm PS BALL/MSC.
Looking for Level III multi-curve composite and ceramic plates? Check out the Point Blank Omega Plus ICW plate.
Visit our Protective Plates and Body Armor Resource Page for more information!
- Meets NIJ .06 Level IV Standalone Testing Standards
- Construction: Ceramic and Composite
- Curvature: Single Curve
- Thickness: 1.00”
- Rounds Defeated:
- 7.62 mm x 63 mm (.30-06-CAL) 166-grain APM2
- 5.56 mm x 45 mm M855
- 7.62 mm x 39 mm PS Ball / MS)
- 7.62 mm x 39 mm API BZ
- 8" x 10", Shooter's Cut, 4.9 lbs.
- 10" x 12", Shooter's Cut, 7.8 lbs.