Propper® Air Force Fire Resistant OCP Uniform Coat Uniform Builder
Choose a color : Scorpion OCP
Choose a Size
Choose a Length
The Propper® Air Force Fire Resistant OCP Uniform Coat is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force. The TenCate Defender™ M combat fabric with Lenzing FR® is flame-resistant, fast-drying and comfortable. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 14-04A.
U.S. Patriot Tactical’s Uniform Builder provides a quick and easy way to customize your uniform. We are proud to offer branch and name tapes that are embroidered right here on American soil, as well as a large selection of rank and badges. Choose to have your accoutrements sewn directly onto your uniform and rest assured that everything will arrive mission ready.
*Orders with customized items may be delayed due to increased demand and supply shortages.
- Defender™ M combat fabric with Lenzing FR®
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
- Exceeds ASTM 6413 flame resistance standards
- NIR compliant
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- External opening for elbow pads
- Customization Options:
- Branch/Name Tape
- Select Sewn on or Hook Backing