Propper Foul Weather II Parka F5407
Choose a color : Navy
Choose a Chest
Choose a Length
Designed in collaboration with the United States Coast Guard, the Propper Foul Weather II Parka (Navy)has everything you need for the worst conditions possible.
Whether it’s salt water, rain, snow or ice, this Propper Coast Guard Foul Weather Parka is designed to withstand it all and come back for more. Whether the temperature is in the negatives or it’s a cool spring morning, the parka will meet all of your needs.
Since this parka was designed specifically for the Coast Guard, it fits over top of the current Operational Dress Uniform. To ensure a quality long lasting product that will be with you for years to come, Propper manufactures this item in the United States!
- GORE-TEX material is light and breathable yet waterproof and windproof
- Made in America for superior quality and durability
- Completely waterproof even after washing or exposure to oil or other chemicals
- Fade and shrink proof material ensures a proper fit throughout use
- All seams are factory sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Zip-in liner compatible for added warmth in cold climates
- “Roll and stow” hood can be tucked away when not in use
- Two front cargo pockets include a hook and loop closure to secure vital items
- Side hand-warmer pockets provide protection from the elements and additional storage
- Internal chest pocket seals tight for safe storage of valuables
- Zipper front is covered with rain flaps to ensure a waterproof seal
- Rear features an extended drop tail to add protection against the rain
- Badge tab fits standard badges and is reinforced with hook and loop
- Drawstring adjustment ensures a comfortable fit every time
- Sleeve cuffs feature an adjustable hook and loop closure to seal out the elements