Reebok Dauntless Boots
When you are out in the field you cannot afford to have inferior shoes. The Reebok Dauntless Boots (Coyote)is an excellent option for your tactical boot needs. Designed with tactical personnel in mind, it has strong characteristics that you are sure to notice and appreciate.
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicamuniforms for Army members., all of the various parts of the Reebok Dauntless Coyote Boot work together to create one exceptional shoe. The upper portion of this eight inch tactical boot is made of a combination of leather and ballistic nylon. This not only makes the boot strong but it also gives it flexibility as not to restrict the wearer. The outsole is made of a rubber bottom with dual density, which gives it a cushioned comfort yet it remains lightweight. The shoe comes with a mesh lining that allows air flow to keep the feet dry and comfortable, as well as a removable insole with shock absorption. All of these traits together make this boot a one-of-a-kind option that is great for various tactical situations.
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903;compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- 8 inch durable tactical boot
- Constructed of cattle hide leather and ballistic nylon, with mesh lining
- Removable insole with shock absorption
- Air vents on sides to keep feet dry
- Rubber outsole provides cushioned support and traction
- NATO laces