Rocky, the same makers of some of the finest military, law enforcement and duty boots in the world, has engineered these high tech, state-of-the-art S2V socks to act as the perfect companion to that all-important footwear that gets you through the day.
Hot weather working conditions can really set you back and compromise your ability to perform important tasks. By choosing socks made of inferior materials, especially those that offer little or no breathability, your feet will fatigue faster and be at risk for chafing, irritation and bacteria.
- These socks are made with the most advanced moisture-repelling materials, known as Advanced S2V Sieve technology, which keeps air circulating inside and repels moisture outside keeping dry, cool and comfortable.
- Rocky has fused odor control and moisture management with its SiQ Atomic barrier
- Ventilation panels also assist with airflow
- Natural wool blend, coupled with Dri-Release fibers, wicks sweat away from feet
- Bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew are kept at bay with an antibacterial agent woven right into the fabric
- Toe construction is seamless for less chafing and irritation
- Spandex fibers allow for easy stretching and comfortable fit
- Upper surface features a vented weave that releases hot air and moisture
- Berry compliant
- 62% polyester, 28% nylon, 8% merino wool, 2% spandex
- Made in the USA
If shoes make the man, then his socks complete the picture, especially for personnel who have no time to waste getting on with the job.