Rothco Forced Entry Tactical AR Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The Rothco Forced Entry Coyote Tactical Boots are authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicamuniforms for Army members. With an 8” height as well as a padded collar and removable insoles, these boots will satisfy your desire for all-day comfort. Manufactured with flesh side out cattlehide leather in conjunction with nylon material, these boots are incredibly durable to last throughout extended periods of hard use.
The rubber outsole measures 1.75” and does not extend over the toe. Inside, a cambrelle synthetic liner works with double side vents to ensure maximum breathability to keep your feet dry at all times. Seven eyelets, including four speedlace eyelets, ensure that you can quickly lace these boots for rapid deployment while on duty. Order your boots today!
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- 8" height for superb ankle support
- Flesh side out cattlehide leather upper
- Nylon material built in for durability
- Plain toe is lightweight and comfortable
- Rubber outsole measures 1.75"
- Cambrelle synthetic liner inside
- Double side vents for maximum breathability
- Seven eyelet lacing system for rapid use while on duty
- Padded collar and removable insoles for unmatched comfort