Rothco GI Type Enhanced Duffle Bag
The GI-style dufflebag has remained a staple for travel since WWI for good reason – they’re simple, effective, and easy to transport over long distances in a variety of ways. That’s not to say they couldn’t use a facelift, which is where the Rothco GI Type Enhanced Duffle Bag enters the field. Taking the classic look, Rothco enhanced their duffle bag with convenient comfort and security features for the next generation of war fighter.
Every Rothco GI Type Enhanced Duffle Bag is constructed with military grade 1000 Denier Nylon that’s tough yet malleable; perfect for stuffing with a year’s worth of military gear. The standard carry handles on the top and on each side are still there but the back straps have been reinforced to .25” thick and offer a much more comfortable carry than the old simple straps. Quick-release buckle cinch straps helps manage larger packing lists and a single 7.5” x 5” ID window on one side offers quick identification of luggage. The most important addition is a heavy duty zipper that runs down the length of the bag, protected by a protective flap and a metal locking loop and easing the packing process.
- Improved military style duffle bag
- Made with military grade 1000 Denier Nylon
- Adjustable .25” thick padded back straps, top carry handle, and two separate side handles offer versatility during transport
- Quick-release buckle cinch straps helps manage larger packing lists and eases unpacking
- Single 7.5” x 5” ID window helps identify bag during and after transit
- Heavy duty full-length zipper is protected by a protective flap and a metal locking loop to dissuade thieves and secure your gear
- Dimensions: 32” x 12” x 12”