Everyone has to learn the ropes at one time or another, and navigation skills are among the most crucial to absorb before heading out into rough environments. The Silva Starter 1-2-3 Compass is designed for novice users who are not yet as familiar with map reading and orienteering. It features a compact profile and easy-to-read scales to take some of the mystery out of traditional navigation. Weighing less than one ounce, the Starter 123 Compass is light and easy to carry. The 2x3-inch size makes it easy to handle for any operator, and a transparent base plate makes it simple to read maps for efficient route planning. The rotating capsule features 5-degree dial graduations, and an integrated lanyard hole makes it possible to thread a carrying cord so your compass is always close at hand.
- Designed for beginners and novice-level users
- Compact construction at just 2 x 3 in. (5.08 x 7.62 cm) for easy handling and carrying
- Lightweight at just 0.9 oz. (25.51 g)
- Clear base provides eased visibility while reading maps
- Features standard inch and millimeter sales for all mapping needs
- Integrated lanyard hole expands carrying options