Silva Starter 1-2-3 Compass
Everyone has to learn the ropes at one time or another, and navigation skills are among the most crucial to absorb before heading out into rough environments. The Silva Starter 1-2-3 Compass is designed for novice users who are not yet as familiar with map reading and orienteering. It features a compact profile and easy-to-read scales to take some of the mystery out of traditional navigation. Weighing less than one ounce, the Starter 123 Compass is light and easy to carry. The 2x3-inch size makes it easy to handle for any operator, and a transparent base plate makes it simple to read maps for efficient route planning. The rotating capsule features 5-degree dial graduations, and an integrated lanyard hole makes it possible to thread a carrying cord so your compass is always close at hand.
- Designed for beginners and novice-level users
- Compact construction at just 2 x 3 in. (5.08 x 7.62 cm) for easy handling and carrying
- Lightweight at just 0.9 oz. (25.51 g)
- Clear base provides eased visibility while reading maps
- Features standard inch and millimeter sales for all mapping needs
- Integrated lanyard hole expands carrying options