Not all weapon slings are created equal. Case in point, the Spec Ops Mamba Combat Fighting Sling is designed to enable you to customize your weapon carrying configuration to meet situational needs and also to respond effectively in close-quarters engagements. Spec Ops built this sling with a triangular tension design to avoid interfering with load-bearing equipment, making for efficient transition between weapons. The floating one-inch strap features speedy adjustment and a quick-release buckle, and customizable Speed-Lok capability allows you to orient the weapon’s balance and position to suit the situation. This sling boasts noiseless operation, tubular webbing that resists twisting or tangling, and stretching capability that enables you to strike with the muzzle of your weapon in CQC situations without effecting weapon readiness for ranged use.
- Suited for fixed stock weapons such as M16 platform rifles
- Offers compatibility with Special Operations Peculiar Modification (SOPMOD) accessories
- Sling is designed to avoid twisting and tangling or interference with weapon sights, lights, etc.
- Quickly switch between long- and short-range combat orientations
- Available in various field-ready color configurations
- Proudly made in the USA and compliant with Berry Amendment standards
- Lifetime Warranty