Streamlight Sidewinder Military Model Flashlight With Helmet Mount NSN: 6230-01-571-8752
The Streamlight Sidewinder Military Model Flashlight With Helmet Mount is a high performance, compact, multisource LED light with C4® LED Technology and a 185 degree tilting head. It includes a belt/web clip to allow desired positioning for illumination in one of four colors: Red, Blue, White, and Infrared. Each color LED is operable at varying outputs and runtimes. The casing is constructed of high impact nylon, offering exceptional durability and weather resistance. All openings are sealed with O rings. The Sidewinder also features an unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating which is gasket sealed.
Modes can be selected on the Streamlight Sidewinder Flashlight with Helmet Mount by a compound on/off mode selector switch that ergonomically separates On, Off, Dimming, Strobe, and LED color selection functions, all of which have been designed to allow user operation without switching locations on the device. It is powered by two AA size batteries, alkaline or Lithium compatible.
The included helmet mount will fit any Sidewinder series flashlight, and has a patented compound action design to allow one handed installation, removal, and operation of light on mount without the risk of accidental release. It is fully adjustable, with 360 degree rotation divided into 16 detent locaitons, and the push button actuator allows fast attachment to the NVG bracket on HGU-84 helmets or the fixed NVG shroud most DoD, NATO, and ISAF combat helmets.
- 3 meter impact resistance
- IPX7 rated design
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- O ring and gasket sealed openings
- 4 illumination sources: Infrared, Red, White, Blue LEDs
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary knob to prevent accidental mode switching
- Push button switch enables/disables selected illumination source, starting at low output progressing to high in 4 steps
- Tethered battery compartment cap
- Cord attachment holes with integral helmet mount features
- Easy non-permanent attachment to NVG brackets or shrouds without tools
- Bracket with attachment/release of all sidewinder series lights without tools.
- Bracket withstands 70lb. pull test