Streamlight TLR-7®A Weapon Light with Rear Switch Options
The Streamlight TLR-7® A Weapon Light with Rear Switch Options delivers a concentrated 500 lumen beam up to 141 meters. Cutting edge TIR Optic Technology produces exceptional peripheral coverage, while optimized electronics provide regulated intensity for 1.5 hours on a single CR123A lithium battery.
The rugged Streamlight TLR 7 has a Borofloat® lens that can withstand high temperatures, shock, and impact, and an IPX7 waterproof 6000 Series anodized aluminum case. With a specialized clamp system that securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact handgun rails, including GLOCK® style rails, picatinny, Berretta S&W 99 and TSW, this weapon light is one of the most versatile in the industry.
- Key Kit (TLR-7/TLR-8) – Includes Rail Locating Keys for Universal or 1913 Picatinny Style Rails and Mounting Tools
- Ambidextrous Rear Switches Activate Constant/Momentary-On and Strobe
- Includes High Switch and Low Switch in Box
- TIR Optic Technology
- High Temperature, Shock Mounted, and Impact Resistant
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- Battery Type: 1x CR123A Lithium
- Length: 2.58 in (6.55 cm)
- Width: 1.18 in (2.98 cm)
- Height: 1.27 in (3.22 cm)
- Weight: 2.40 oz (68.1 g)
- Lens Material: Borofloat® Glass
- Case Material: 6000 Series Anodized Aluminum
- Switch Housing: Impact/Chemical Resistant Polymer
- LED Lumens: 500
- LED Candela: 5,000
- LED Distance: 140 m
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 hrs.
- Runtime 1.5 hrs.
- Operating Temperature: -40 °F to +120 °F