Tactical Research by Belleville Guardian Lightweight Composite Toe Hot Weather Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Get it as soon as:
Servicing vehicles in the motor pool or working in the shop comes with additional dangers to your feet and toes. Arm your feet with the Tactical Research by Belleville Guardian Lightweight Composite Toe Hot Weather Boots (Coyote), the classic performance safety design updated in coyote brown for compliance with AR670-1 / AFI 36-2903.
Fueled by TACTICAL RESEARCH by Belleville, TR Guardian composite toe coyote boots offer a ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards-compliant alternative to steel toe boots. The composite material is not only lighter than a traditional steel toe, but doesn’t conduct heat or cold – providing extra defense against the elements. These hot weather boots also feature the standard Belleville kit: flesh-out suede leather, nylon fabric, and an air-mesh moisture wicking lining. Backed by a rugged oil & slip resistant outsole and TR-1 load-bearing orthotic insole, Tactical Research Guardian coyote comp toe boots keep your toes safe and your head focused on the mission at hand.
- Arm Your Feet with Belleville’s classic Guardian series boot, now updated in Coyote Brown
- Ditch conductive steel toes for Belleville’s composite protective toe that’s ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11 compliant
- Constructed with flesh-out suede leather & nylon fabric, backed by an Air Mesh breathable, moisture-wicking lining
- Rugged, durable outsole that’s oil & slip resistant
- TR-1 loadbearing, orthotic insole and smooth, shock-absorbent EVA midsole
- 8” Standard Military Height - AR670-1 / AFI 36-2903 Compliant