Tactical Research by Belleville Khyber Lightweight Side Zipper Boots
The Tactical Research by Belleville Khyber Lightweight Side Zipper Boots TR960Z (Black)is one aggressive boot, both in how it looks and how it performs. Designed with an authoritative black leather and nylon upper that contours the natural lines of your feet and ankles, this boot provides outstanding traction and awesome stop-start capabilities. The toe bumper and heel kickers, coupled with low profile, dig-in soles, are sure to keep you agile and light on your feet.
The high tech, protective materials used to engineer the Tactical Research Khyber side zipper boot keep your feet comfortable and protected at all times. Other features like the shock-absorbent EVA midsoles and low-profile Vibram Ibex outsoles deliver exceptional support and traction.
- Full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric uppers support your feet while following the natural contours of your lower legs and feet
- Shock-absorbent EVA midsoles are soft yet tough at the same time.
- Vibram Ibex low-profile outsoles provide extra support and dig-in traction for travelling over rugged surfaces
- Awesome stop-start capability from aggressive toe bumpers and heel kickers are specially engineered to resist abrasions and extend the life of the boot
- Low-profile soles reduce the weight of the boot, which also improves your stability
- Side zip with molded security overlay delivers extra reinforcement with easy donning and removal action
- Aggressive lace to toe styling delivers a customized fit
- Premium TR-1 orthotic insoles offer an extra layer of comfort and protection