The TekMat Gadsen Flag handgun cleaning mat makes maintaining your weapon a much simpler task! With its soft, padded cleaning surface and grippy neoprene bottom, you never have to worry about scratching your work area. The polyester material is oil, grease, and stain resistant, and the mat can be tossed in the washing machine for easy cleanup.
The top of the mat features a vibrant image of the Gadsen flag carried by Marines in the Revolutionary War. The snake, with its 13 rattles, represented the original 13 colonies, and the words “Don’t Tread On Me” are considered the rallying call against tyranny. The full color ink used is permanently adhered to the surface through dye-sublimation printing, so you never have to worry about it fading or coming off.
- 11” x 17” work surface provides plenty of area to clean your weapon
- No-slip neoprene backing is 3mm thick to provide plenty of padding
- Thermoplastic surface is made from polyester fibers for easy washing
- Flexible mat can be rolled for storage
- Full color, dye-sublimated surface art
- Made for use with any handgun