Thorogood War Fighter 8" Steel Toe Boots
Demanding missions require the right gear to stand up to any challenge. When the only possible outcome is Mission Accomplished, rely on the Thorogood War Fighter 8 Inch Steel Toe Boots (Coyote) to carry you through. Designed with the tactical war fighter in mind, these boots offer fast-roping protection, superior abrasion resistance and support, and the comfort & support of the Thorogood engineering process.
Thorogood War Fighter steel toe boots are constructed with triple-stitched leather and 1000 denier Cordura that offer a reliable blend of stability and protection during high speed operations. Embedded within the toe cap is a steel safety toe that offers superior protection against foot hazards and the Vibram V4 fast-roping compound protects the boot (and your feet) from rope burn and other abrasions. Rounding out the boot is a Temper-Dri lining with Silpure antimicrobial technology, a comfortable Comfort 125 polyurethane footbed, and a combined construction that offers only the best in footwear technology.
- Rugged triple-stitched upper and 1000 denier Cordura work in tandem to support your feet and ankles without compromising flexibility
- Steel safety toe offers superior protection against machine-related hazards
- Vibram cup outsole utilizes TC4 rubber to secure your footing on slippery surfaces
- DWR/PTFE-coated for flame- and water-resistance
- Temper-Dri lining infused with Silpure antimicrobial for fast drying odor control
- Cement construction with sidewall stitch combines with an industry standard fiberglass shank for superior durability
- Coyote Mohave brown in color
- Made in the USA and Berry Act Compliant