Thorogood War Fighter 8" Steel Toe Boots
General Color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Demanding missions require the right gear to stand up to any challenge. When the only possible outcome is Mission Accomplished, rely on the Thorogood War Fighter 8 Inch Steel Toe Boots (Coyote) to carry you through. Designed with the tactical war fighter in mind, these boots offer fast-roping protection, superior abrasion resistance and support, and the comfort & support of the Thorogood engineering process.
Thorogood War Fighter steel toe boots are constructed with triple-stitched leather and 1000 denier Cordura that offer a reliable blend of stability and protection during high speed operations. Embedded within the toe cap is a steel safety toe that offers superior protection against foot hazards and the Vibram V4 fast-roping compound protects the boot (and your feet) from rope burn and other abrasions. Rounding out the boot is a Temper-Dri lining with Silpure antimicrobial technology, a comfortable Comfort 125 polyurethane footbed, and a combined construction that offers only the best in footwear technology.
- Rugged triple-stitched upper and 1000 denier Cordura work in tandem to support your feet and ankles without compromising flexibility
- Steel safety toe offers superior protection against machine-related hazards
- Vibram cup outsole utilizes TC4 rubber to secure your footing on slippery surfaces
- DWR/PTFE-coated for flame- and water-resistance
- Temper-Dri lining infused with Silpure antimicrobial for fast drying odor control
- Cement construction with sidewall stitch combines with an industry standard fiberglass shank for superior durability
- Coyote Mohave brown in color
- Made in the USA and Berry Act Compliant