Having options is always ideal when it comes time to dress for harsh weather. The Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Zip Thru Grid Fleece Pullover is a versatile garment, wearable as a mid-layer or outer shirt when the winter chill takes hold. Tru-Spec built this mid-weight shirt from polyester with six-percent spandex for flexible comfort. It features a quarter-zipper front which extends through the collar, allowing for rapid adjustment when you need additional ventilation. The hemmed cuffs feature thumb holes to promote ideal hand warmth, and concealed pockets at the sides add convenient storage space. Finally, this breathable top is lined with high-performance grid fleece to enhance moisture-wicking potential and ensure breathable comfort at all times.
- Built from 94% polyester / 6% spandex for resilient performance with just enough stretch
- Grid fleece lining ensures maximum breathability and moisture-wicking capability
- Quarter-zip front featuring mic loop to maintain communications
- Zipper extends through collar for easy adjustment to shifting temperatures
- Side pockets hidden at sides provide added utility
- Knit waistband with subtle Tru-Spec branding at lower-right front