Air Force aviators require specialized gear to support them throughout mission assigments, and the flight suit is an essential component. The Tru-Spec 27-P Flight Suit is based on the traditional Flyers 27-P coveralls design and is sewn to meet U.S. military specification FNS/PD 96-17. This Tru Spec Flight Suit features generous pocket space throughout—two at the chest, two more at the waist, spacious zipping pockets at the calves, and a vertical zipper pocket positioned at left sleeve with slots for writing instruments. The gusseted back enhances comfort and maneuverability while zipping leg openings make it easy to get your boots on and off. Velcro-style tabs at the wrists and waist keep your flight suit tight and streamlined and an integrated loop patch at the chest is available for your name tape.
- Sewn to meet mil specs FNS/PD 96-17 (MIL-C-231141A) for flight suit coveralls
- Keep waist and wrist tabs secured with integrated hook-and-loop fasteners
- Versatile pocket configuration keeps small items close at hand
- Zipping leg expansions accommodate regulation-height boots
- Includes hook-and-loop field for name tape at left chest
- Flight suit features two-way zipper closure at the front