Tru-Spec 50/50 NYCO Ripstop T.R.U.® Combat Shirt
Known for developing innovative apparel solutions for military operators, Tru-Spec produces many of the most advanced products in the industry today. They've done it again, fusing the comfort of a t-shirt with the function of a military combat jacket in the Tru-Spec 50/50 NYCO T.R.U.® Combat Shirt. This Tru-Spec creation features a shirt body built from cotton and Cordura Baselayer materials to meet no-melt, no-drip thermal requirements.
Sleeves are made from a 50/50 nylon and cotton blend, with seamless shoulder construction to prevent chafing and irritation. The entire garment is designed to limit burn severity and defend wearers from flash fires without sacrificing breathability. It features zipping pockets at the gusseted sleeves, hook-and-loop closures at the cuffs, and a mock turtle neck style for added warmth and protection. With loop fields on the sleeve pockets for affixing patches, you’ll be easily identified when sporting this capable combat top.
- Body made from 60% cotton/40% Cordura Baselayer material for no-melt, no-drip performance
- Sleeves crafted from 50% cotton/50% Cordura nylon rip-stop fabric
- Gusseted sleeves ensure uninhibited movement at all times
- Sleeves feature anti-abrasion elbow patches, glint IR tape holder, and zipper pockets
- Hook-and-loop closures at cuffs and loop field at upper-arms for patches