Tru-Spec® Army Hot Weather Uniform Coat (IHWCU)
The Tru-Spec Army Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform IHWCU 57/43 NYCO Ripstop Coat (Scorpion OCP) gives warfighters an option in terms of having a uniform that is designed to allow soldiers to conduct their mission in an extremely hot or wet environment. This uniform is designed to be cooler and to breathe better than the standard uniform on the shelf. Everything done in the design of the uniform is based on soldier preference. Unlike the most noticeable differences between this hot-weather uniform and its standard counterpart, is that there are no pockets on the chest of the coat.
Previously a military exclusive, TRU-SPEC®is now licensed to carry authentic OCP products. Made to current U.S. military specification using the scorpion ocp pattern vat dyed rip-stop material. The next evolution of the U.S. Army combat uniform. For active duty soldiers or for an individual or organization that wants the authentic look.
- Scorpion;pattern is approved for use on active duty in the Army
- Summerweight - suited for warmer climates
- Fold-down collar provides a traditional professional look
- Upper-sleeve pocket is spacious and fitted with a silent zipper closure
- Reinforced elbows are incredibly strong and sturdy
- Two-channel pen pocket keeps your pen on hand at all times
- Made to Army Specifications