Tru-Spec Gen III ECWCS Level I Baselayer Top
When you’re trying to avoid undue bulk, finding the right winter wear can be challenging. Enjoy maximum performance and mobility when you utilize the TruSpec Gen III ECWCS Level 1 Top from the Extreme Cold-Weather Clothing System. This Level 1 top is built from a 3.7-ounce polyester plaited jersey fabric, designed to deliver optimal insulation without adding excess weight to your person. It features a double-stitched crewneck collar with a tagless neck for ideal wearability.
Utilize the thumb holes in the sleeves for additional weather protection for your hands and to ease the layering process. Flat-locked seam construction reduces chafing and discomfort, while the Microban enhancement provides antimicrobial performance to fight odors. Finally, trust the double-needle bottom hem for day-after-day durability.
- ECWCS Level 1 shirt built from high-performance polyester plaited jersey materal
- Tag-free inner neck provides distraction-free comfort
- Double-needle tailoring featured at crewneck and bottom hem for durability
- Flat-locked seams fight chafing during high activity
- Integrated thumb holes in sleeves for layering and warmth
- Microban technology fights formation of odor-causing bacteria