Tru-Spec Gen III ECWCS Level I Baselayer Top
Choose a color : Desert Sand
Choose a Size
When you’re trying to avoid undue bulk, finding the right winter wear can be challenging. Enjoy maximum performance and mobility when you utilize the TruSpec Gen III ECWCS Level 1 Top from the Extreme Cold-Weather Clothing System. This Level 1 top is built from a 3.7-ounce polyester plaited jersey fabric, designed to deliver optimal insulation without adding excess weight to your person. It features a double-stitched crewneck collar with a tagless neck for ideal wearability.
Utilize the thumb holes in the sleeves for additional weather protection for your hands and to ease the layering process. Flat-locked seam construction reduces chafing and discomfort, while the Microban enhancement provides antimicrobial performance to fight odors. Finally, trust the double-needle bottom hem for day-after-day durability.
- ECWCS Level 1 shirt built from high-performance polyester plaited jersey materal
- Tag-free inner neck provides distraction-free comfort
- Double-needle tailoring featured at crewneck and bottom hem for durability
- Flat-locked seams fight chafing during high activity
- Integrated thumb holes in sleeves for layering and warmth
- Microban technology fights formation of odor-causing bacteria