With the demanding job of an EMS tech, there's no reason not to be comfortable in what you're wearing. The Tru-Spec Women's 24-7 Series® EMS Pants have the same benefits of the ultra-comfortable 24-7 Series pants, but have additional features catered to the needs of emergency medical professionals. So no matter what situation you find yourself in, you'll enjoy superior comfort, fit and wearability 24-7.
Tru-Spec Women's 24-7 Series® EMS Pants feature a comfort fit slider waistband that streamlines the waist, providing a slimmer fit. It also boasts extra-deep front pockets, expandable back pockets and multiple other accessory pockets to make sure your gear is always handy. And because these pants are made with rip-stop polyester and cotton material, and then coated with Teflon, they provide the ultimate in durability.
- PYRM snap closure by TRU-SPEC
- Brass YKK zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop material
- Two accessory pockets, two hidden-zipper thigh pockets, two vertical-zipper front pockets, two cargo pockets with hook & loop closure, and two expandable, hook & look closure back pockets
- Knee pad (sold separately) openings
- 35” unhemmed inseam