You can’t take any chances when it comes to ballistic eyewear protection. And you know that your mission is only as good as your gear. The makers at the Wiley company also know this only too well, and created their Wiley X Xl-1 Advanced Ballistic Glasses with you in mind. With its low profile matte black frame and sleek, clean lines you could almost mistake these glasses for sportswear. But this eyewear is all business, durable and resilient, and capable of going the distance no matter where your tour of duty takes you.
The Wiley X XL-1 Advanced Ballistic Glasses are tough enough to earn approval from the highest impact standards, including MIL-PRF-32432(GL) for ballistic projectile and fragmentation impact, meaning it can withstand a .22 caliber blast at 560 feet per second, and the ANSI Z87.1 (2010) for high mass, high velocity impact, chemical droplet/splash, and optical radiation protection. These glasses also meet the strict EN 166 F compliance standards for high-speed impact. The Wiley X XL-1 Advanced Ballistic Glasses feature shatterproof Selenite lenses that come in smoke gray, for maximum glare reduction without color distortion found in lower grade eyewear, and 15% light transmission. The clear lenses will serve you well for nighttime, indoor or low light scenarios with 90% light transmission. And Wiley’s T-shell coating gives you superior abrasion resistance. You won’t have to worry about your lenses fogging, either, thanks to the Foil lens coating. You also have 100% protection against UVA and UVB exposure, and an option to remove the UltraFoam gasket to block out wind, dust and other debris.
- Sleek design with a low profile, and matte black frame
- Design fits medium to larger profiles
- T-shell coating for ultimate scratch resistance
- Shatterproof Selenite polycarbonate lenses
- Includes smoke gray and clear lenses for rapidly changing situations
- Fully prescription ready
- NSN: 4240-01-504-1037 for standard military issue
- Meets or exceeds MIL-PRF-32432(GL), ANSI Z87.1 (2010), and EN 166 F ballistic impact standards
- 100% UVA and UVB protection