Belleville Women's Waterproof Combat and Flight Boots
AR 670-1 Army Approved
The Belleville F790 Women's Waterproof Combat and Flight Boots (Desert Tan)is as comfortable and lightweight as your favorite pair of running shoes with the added safety and performance features of a hard-core military combat boot. U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force flight crews can wear these flight boots with peace of mind knowing they’ve been engineered and designed to the highest standards of safety, protection and durability.
The Belleville F790 is one of the safest, lightest, most high-tech combat boots on the market today, known for its exceptional comfort features such as Vanguard running shoe-like construction, thick Vibram rubber outsole complemented by a durable polyurethane cushioned midsole, breathable Gore-Tex waterproof booties and moisture wicking lining.
For long crew days, both in the air and on the ground, the Belleville F790 combat and flight boots are the perfect choice for flight crews who want peace-of-mind performance and long-lasting comfort.
- Specifically sized and shaped for women
- One of the few official flight-approved boots for U.S. Army and Air Force personnel
- 8” uniform height
- Fire Retardant
- Temperate Weather Use
- Tan leather and nylon upper offers exceptional protection and support; leather is AR670-1-standard
- The Vanguard running shoe sole delivers extreme cushioning that distributes impact from heel to toe, similar to your favorite pair of running shoes
- Thick polyurethane cushioned midsole, combined with the high performance Vibram Sierra;rubber outsole, delivers high tech, state-of-the-art comfort and protection from potentially hazardous objects underfoot
- Gore-Tex fabric bootie is waterproof and breathable to protect against the elements
- Omaha moisture wicking lining moves perspiration and humidity away from your skin to keep feet cool and dry
- Polyurethane removable insert can be cleaned or replaced as required
- Army Combat Uniform-approved
- Made in the USA