Corcoran 10" Steel Safety Toe Marauder Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Safety comes first when working around heavy machinery; make sure your boot matches the rigor and demands of the work you do.Corcoran 10 Inch Steel Safety Toe Marauder Boots (Coyote) keep your feet safe in vehicles, aviation, and at the motor pool thanks to an approved steel safety toe cap embedded in the top of the natural toe box. Each boot is constructed with coyote brown rough-out leather and flame-resistant 2x2 basket weave Cordura nylon that helps protect against flames in the event of a flash fire.
The Corcoran steel toe Marauder boots are all equipped with a Vibram OMNI-TRAC 1321 Fire & Slip resistant outsole, designed to hold up against oily shop floors and slick decks. Experience out of the box comfort and odor control with the removable antibacterial polyurethane insert, or take the opportunity to customize them with your favorite after-market insoles. Finally, all boots are outfitted with NATO speed laces for servicemembers on the go and are proudly made here in the USA.
- Coyote brown, rough out leather provides protection and support on arduous duty days
- Moisture-wicking lining and flame-resistant 2x2 basket weave Cordura nylon provide breathability and flexibility
- Removable antibacterial polyurethane insert provides out of the box comfort and odor control
- Features the Vibram OMNI-TRAC 1321 Fire & Slip resistant outsole
- NATO speed laces for rapid donning and doffing
- Machine-precision, naturally water-repelling storm welted construction
- Proudly made in the USA