Propper® Army OCP ACU 63/35 Winter Weight Uniform Coat Uniform Builder
Choose a color : Scorpion OCP
Choose a Chest
Choose a Length
ThePropper® Army OCP ACU 63/35 Winter Weight Uniform Coat is constructed from heavy-duty, winter weight ripstop material in the Army-approved OCP color design. Built with a spacious upper sleeve pocket, this coat will have plenty of space for the storage of essentials. Also included on the coat is a fold-down collar for a traditional look and feel. Made with heavy-duty reinforced elbows, this coat is built to last and will not fail you. In 2015 after extensive field testing and in combination with new US Army camouflage pattern selection, the US Army restructured the Army Combat Uniform design. The new Gen 2 ACU design eliminated all of the annoying features that were never used in the field.
U.S. Patriot Tactical’s Uniform Builder provides a quick and easy way to customize your uniform. We are proud to offer branch and name tapes that are embroidered right here on American soil, as well as a large selection of ranks and badges. Choose to have your accoutrements sewn directly onto your uniform and rest assured that everything will arrive mission ready.
- Genuine OCP Scorpion pattern is approved for wear in the Army
- Winter weight version - suited for colder climates
- Heavyduty - heavier fabric vs the 50/50 version
- Fold-down collar for a traditional look
- Spacious upper-sleeve pocket fitted with a zipper closure
- Reinforced elbows are strong and sturdy
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Ripstop fabric
- Pattern: Scorpion OCP
- Branch/Name Tape
- Select Sewn on or Hook Backing