Tru-Spec 50/50 NYCO Battle Dress Uniform BDU Pants
The Battle Dress Uniform is a classic military staple, and whether you are a tactical officer yourself or just want to show your appreciation toward the Armed Forces, you can get yourself the Tru-Spec 50/50 NYCO Battle-Dress-Uniform BDU Pants. These pants are tested in combat, so you can be certain that they will hold up tough to whatever you will be facing. They are constructed to match United States Military specifications MIL-T-44047E.
Tru-Spec has been providing great tactical apparel to people all over the world, and now, you can have some of the sturdiest pants you will ever own by ordering the BDU Pants. These pants were adopted by the U.S. Military in the early 80s, and they continue to be a favorite component of a combat uniform for many people today.
- Felled seat seam, inseam and out seam
- Four-button fly closure
- Two adjustable side tabs that are fortified with two bartacks
- Two front slash pockets
- Two three-pleated cargo pockets featuring fused button flaps and drain holes
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Two rear pockets with fused pocket flaps
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
- Belt loops have 2.25” openings that are secured with two bartacks