Bates GX-8 Waterproof Composite Toe Side Zip Boots
Choose a color : Coyote Brown 498
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The favorite boot of many an Airman is now available in Coyote Brown, ready for wear with OCP. Keeping with Bates tradition of serving our men and women in uniform, Bates brings theBates GX-8 Waterproof Composite Toe Side Zip Boots (Coyote) to the new uniform generation. The GX-8 in coyote still offers the same all-weather comfort and protection as previous models of the GX-8.
Constructed with full grain, waterproof Nubuck leather, and 1680 Denier ballistic nylon, the Bates GX-8 Waterproof Composite Toe Side Zip Boots (Coyote) offers superior ankle and foot protection that doesn’t interfere with your flexibility or breathability. A breathable waterproof membrane and moisture-wicking lining keep moisture under control in the boot, while a non-metallic ASTM F2413-11 compliant composite toe offers industry-rated toe protection that doesn’t get hot or cold. Ensure a perfect and convenient fit every time with a YKK medial side zipper and get back to wearing your favorite boot in time for wear with OCP.
- Full grain, waterproof Nubuck leather and 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon keep your foot protected while keeping its flexibility
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for wear with OCP uniform
- Breathable waterproof membrane and moisture wicking lining work together to manage moisture and keep your feet drier for longer
- Cushioned removable insert provides out of the box underfoot comfort – or replace with your favorite custom inserts!
- YKK medial side zipper ensures a perfect fit everytime and makes for easy donning and doffing of the boots
- Non-metallic ASTM F2413-11 compliant composite toe offers superior protection around heavy equipment that doesn’t conduct heat or electricity
- Slip resistant rubber outsole stands up to slippery concrete and wet floors