Tactical operators like Special Forces and other military or law enforcement personnel need dependable footwear for indoor and outdoor operations that will help them achieve mission success. Be it for routine patrols and tasks or more aggressive missions such as forcible entry or making chase, boots made of the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art construction are exactly what you need.
This Bates Tactical Sport Boots 5 inch (Black)is the #1 selling mid-cut boot on the market today because of its comfortable, cushioned insole, lightweight, breathable mesh lining, athletic cement construction and polishable leather upper. This boot is part of Bates’ Ultra Lites series of boots that are more durable, comfortable and weigh 30% less than their original Enforcer series of boots so you can really move in these boots.
No matter what kind of dangerous, demanding tasks are thrown your way, you’ll have footwear that will adapt to changing circumstances and terrain.
- 5” tactical sport boot adapts well to indoor or outdoor operations
- Full grain black polishable leather upper with 1680 denier nylon is easy to maintain and provides outstanding protection from rips, tears and gashes, protecting feet from debris and foreign objects
- Breathable mesh lining keeps air flowing through the boot so feet stay cool and dry
- Cushioned removable insert can be replaced as required or simply aired out for a fresher feel and performance
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides exceptional traction and protection while walking or running over potentially hazardous surfaces
- Athletic cement construction provides stability and security without extra weight
- Non-metallic composition makes boot security-friendly