Blackhawk Warrior Wear Desert Ops Boots
These Blackhawk Warrior Wear Desert Ops Boots (Sage) contain everything tactical operators need for hot weather operations, or exercises where staying cool, dry and focused is the name of the game.
These lightweight sage desert ops boots have all the protective properties you have come to expect in high-performance tactical footwear. They include heel and toe reinforcements, abrasion and scuff resistance, anti-bacterial footbeds, PU midsoles and a moisture-wicking inner lining. Moreover, the steel shank that supports these lightweight boots provides extra stability and shock absorption so you can operate longer without experiencing the agony of tired, unsupported feet.
Plus, these Cordura nylon and suede desert boots feature an oil-resistant outsole to keep you safe while working around vehicles or aircraft where spilled fuel can sometimes pose a hazard.
- Uppers are made from heavy duty Cordura nylon and genuine cow suede leather for the highest quality material and construction
- Additional dual layer suede heel and toe reinforcements deliver abrasion and scuff resistance for a sharper-looking boot and a protective outer layer
- Light weight at only 3.55 pounds per pair
- Two-inch ankle support webbing improves your stability and reduces the potential for injury
- Vibram “Multisport” oil-resistant TC4+ compound outsole protects against hazardous slips and falls
- Washable, anti-microbial, Ortholite, custom-molded footbed keeps your feet fresh and comfortable
- Long-wearing, water-friendly PU midsole protects boots from early degeneration
- Dri-Lex moisture-wicking inner lining keeps your feet fresher longer
- Smooth pulling tunnel eyelets for easy donning and removal
- Fully gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering boot to reduce annoying friction
- Steel shank for extra stability and shock absorption
- Comes in Coyote Tan, Desert Tan and Sage Green