Blue Force Gear
Blue Force Helium Whisper Trauma Kit Now
The Blue Force Helium Whisper Trauma Kit Now is a great lightweight item that is incredibly durable for extended use. Intended to hold the contents of the Army’s Improved First Aid Kit or IFAK, the trauma kit is designed for use on active duty. The external MOLLE pouch, fitted with Blue Force’s patented Helium Whisper attachment system has a slight taper that allows the interior contents to be removed with a single finger pull on a reinforced tab. Inside, six rows on the carriage are fitted with sturdy elastic loops to secure essential medical supplies. A small hook and loop field allows you to attach pill pouches or other small accessories. A hook and loop top flap keeps the entire pouch sealed shut until you need it. If you need more storage space, the pouch has a single row of webbing that is compatible with smaller MOLLE pouches. Be prepared at all times; get the Blue Force Helium Whisper Trauma Kit Now!
Note: This product does NOT include any of the IFAK materials. Images shown with IFAK contents is for visual representation of pouch capacity.
Due to the intended use of this item, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges once purchased. For more information, please check our returns page.
- Designed to hold the contents of the Army IFAK for use in battle
- Exterior MOLLE pouch is lightly tapered for easy inner carriage removal
- Inner carriage deployed by pulling reinforced tab with a single finger
- Six internal carriage rows secure medical supplies with elastic loops
- Internal hook and loop field for small pouch attachment
- Sturdy hook and loop top flap keeps the pouch firmly closed during transport
- MOLLE loop on top flap compatible with small pouches for additional storage
- Helium Whisper attachment system is lightweight and works with MOLLE platforms
- Lifetime Warranty
- IFAK Sold Separately